These drinks will not only ensure you get an easy breakfast served, they will also help you stay fuller for longer, have a nutritious breakfast, and lose weight.
- Breakfast is a very important meal, but we often skip it due to lack of time and hassle of cooking
- Here are a few breakfast ideas that will not require a lot of time, or utensils to make them
- These drinks are nutritious and healthy, and will help you lose weight as well
There are so many tips and diets to lose weight, but one thing that everyone tells you is to not skip breakfast. Every time someone gives you that suggestion, you probably think in your mind that it is easier said that done, because with an array of household chores you wake up to, breakfast is really the last thing on your mind. However, what if we told you, there are certain breakfast foods you can just churn quickly in a blender? These drinks will not only ensure you get an easy breakfast served, they will also help you stay fuller for longer, have a nutritious breakfast, and lose weight. What a win-win!
3 breakfast weight loss drinks you can make in a blender
- The banana oatmeal smoothie: The banana oatmeal smoothie is just the perfect breakfast. Tasty and healthy, it is rich in nutrients such as potassium and calcium present in bananas, rich in protein due to the presence of milk, and fibre-rich due to the oatmeal. A pinch of cinnamon and natural sugar of the banana makes the drink even yummier. You may add frozen bananas to the smoothie to make it tastier and cooler during the summer season. Just put it all in a blender, churn, and enjoy!
- Apple smoothie: Apples are a great way to wake your body up, and an apple smoothie is a perfect day to begin your day. Churn a sliced apple, cinnamon, chia seeds, and water in a blender and your weight loss friendly, healthy breakfast is ready.
- Papaya smoothie: Papaya is a very nutritious summer fruit. It is great for digestion and helps to detox the body as well. Papaya helps in weight loss and is a great ingredient for your skin too. Papaya smoothie can be made easily in a blender and serves as a filling, healthy, weight-loss appropriate breakfast.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.